Calculate the monthly savings you can earn by refinancing your home mortgage!
Does refinancing make sense for you?
Many homeowners are missing out on the opportunity to lower their monthly payments, shorten the term of their current mortgage loan, or turn equity into cash for other purchases.
Refinancing now could help you accomplish those and other financial goals while taking advantage of record low interest rates.
Tell us about your mortgage, and we’ll tell you how much you can save!
Mortgage refinancing questions and answers
Q: Why should I consider refinancing my home loan?
A: There are many reasons why refinancing your mortgage would be a smart move:
– You want to lower your payment
– You want to cash out your equity
– You may want to reduce your the interest rate of your current mortgage to a lower adjustable or fixed rate.
– You want to pay off your mortgage faster by changing to a shorter term mortgage.
– You want to convert an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed rate mortgage
Q: Do I qualify for refinancing?
A: The best refinancing candidates have a steady income, at least 10 to 20% equity in their home, and have excellent or good credit scores. However, people with lower scores can still qualify for a Federal Housing Administration mortgage, which they can receive through credit unions, banks, or other lenders.
Q: What is cash out refinancing?
A: Cash-out refinancing allows a mortgage holder to turn the equity they have accrued in their home into cash.
Still have questions about your eligibility for mortgage refinancing or your potential for savings?
TCPA Disclosure and Communication Consent: